Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do You Notice It Now?

Please watch both of  the videos on the right.

After watching the videos, please read the article at the following link  http://www.americancatholic.org/Newsletters/YU/ay0404.asp


AFTER DOING THE ABOVE, PLEASE ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS BELOW...
Question 1: How can you "tune-in" to God's grace?

Question 2: Do you ever intentionally "tune-out" God's presence? why?

Question 3: Have you ever noticed that sometimes it is hard to "hear" God or notice God's love/grace?  What is going on when that happens?  What can you do to make it easier to "hear" God or notice God's love/grace?

Question 4: Go to the following link and do the "3-min. retreat" http://www.loyolapress.com/assets/Bookcovers/99505_recognize-the-sacred.swf   After doing the retreat answer those questions that where asked in the prayer OR tell me something else that spoke to you while you were reading the prayer.    

BE SURE TO ANSWER/COMMENT ON ALL 4 QUESTIONS !!!

4 comments:

  1. (The first link did not work for me)
    1. By doing good things that we know is right and God wants us to do
    2. Yes when I am angry or something happens that I feel is unfair I tend to not listen
    3. When I get mad I don't want to calm down I just want to be mad, but sometimes you just have to push that aside and get over it.
    4. When it said sometimes we need to be pushed over I feel that is true because sometimes I am hard to get to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Doing good through the light of God
    2) When I am upset I forget sometimes that God will help me.
    3)To realize God's grace I reflect on all the good he has done for me.
    4)We need to face adversity to understand ourselves and God's love towards us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #51
    1) By doing good things that God would want us to do.
    2) Sometimes when bad things happen you can't help but think why would God make something so awful happen. You have to remember that there is a reason for everything.
    3) It is hard when something really bad happens to you but you have to remember that God has given you life and that is one of the biggest gifts you can be given and that things will get better, they always do
    4) I can not reach this page, it says it has been removed

    ReplyDelete
  4. #54
    1. By doing good things like volunteering or being kind to others.
    2. You think why would god let this happen to me but there is always a lesson to be learned
    3. When something bad happens in your life it is hard to get through. You have to remember it is only temporary not permanent.
    4. Not able to see the page, it has been removed

    ReplyDelete